1st ANNUAL ARCHERY ESSAY CONTEST
To Benefit St Jude Children Research Hospital
Our Goal is to raise $50,000!!
All proceeds from the $5.00 entry fee will go directly to St Jude
Please join us to help raise money to help
St Jude Children Research Hospital
See Official Rules Below
The competition is open for all kids age 8-18 and will begin on September 26th, 2016 and end on November 30th, 2016, at 11:55 pm Eastern Standard Time. Winners will be announced and notified via email on February 1st, 2017, at 8 am Eastern Time.
Please carefully read this list of competition rules before submitting your essays.
- Write an original (in your own words) 300 to 1,200-word essay created exclusively for The Young Archer Magazine™
- Your essay must address a topic related to your archery experiences.
- Write only about an archery-related topic. No matter how well-written, essays submitted on non-archery topics will be disqualified.
- Your essay must be written in English.
- Essays should be submitted in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF file format.
- Kids DO NOT put your name, school name or any other personal information in the body of your essay.
- Parents are required to enter their name and personal information only in the designated fields in the Official Entry Form.
- Your essay title must appear in the Entry Form box called “Title of Essay.”
- Please carefully proofread your essay as your essay will be judged not only on the subject, but also on creativity, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Fill out the Official Entry Form completely. Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted.
- DONATE a $5.00 entry fee. (Note: All Proceeds to go to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital)