“Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
Can we as archers work together?
Is it possible to set agendas aside and participate in a Worldwide Fundraiser to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital? We are going to find out!
ARCHERS to NOCK out CANCER will run from Friday, February 8th, thru Monday, April 1st, 2019 to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
How To Participate
During this Worldwide Fundraiser, we ask you to join archers from around the World by going to your local range, club, school or even out in your backyard and do what archers enjoy most, shooting their bows and helping others. You can shoot together as a team, during practice or alone it really doesn’t matter, just please follow these suggestions below so we can show the world how we as archers can unite to help St. Jude fight cancer.
- Download and print the Official ARCHERS to NOCK out CANCER Target and take it to wherever you choose to shoot, it can be anywhere in the world.
- Place the printed target on a safe backstop and shoot from whatever distance you like.
- We ask you to please donate $1 for every arrow you choose to shoot at your target.
- Show the world how you supported our efforts to help St. Jude by posting a picture or video of you shooting your target to our ARCHER to NOCK out CANCER Facebook page.
- Send your love by signing your target and mailing it to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105
View and download the Official Target Here
Download Rules and Sponsorship Form Here
This is a simple fundraiser for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- All donations will be made directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital thru a page created on their website using a debit, credit card, or if you prefer, checks made out to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital can be mailed in with your target. Please, NO CASH DONATIONS.
- Teams can choose to donate as a team or as an individual shooter on a team, your choice.
YOU CAN HELP US PROMOTE THIS EVENT
By downloading and printing your target in advance then posting pictures of you with it to your favorite social media site with the hashtags #archerstonockoutcancer and #igotminedoyou